Friday, January 6, 2012

Re-start


Oops, so I have totally neglected this little cyber-haven > < totally sorry.

2011 has been extremely busy, tiresome, amazing, hardwork,with little pockets of pure bliss mixed in with mind blowing anger and frustration with a dash of complete anxiety. Most of this year I feel like I have been thrown into a freezing lake and cant swim my way to the surface no matter what.

Not only I but our city, has been rocked by large earthquakes mixed in with some snowstorms and crazy weather.......needless to say its been a hard year.

I haven't learnt much about myself, only because I choose not to self inspect, afraid of what I would find because as time goes on I am finding more and more "wrong" things about myself, exceeding helpfully pointed out by my mother. These faults which now I cant help but focus on = = thanks MA. As those internet memes say, once you see it, you cant UN-see it.

**wow as I am writing this I just felt another magnitude 5 earthquake!**

1.25 am
is probably not a good time to be posting to the internet, this post is probably littered with grammatical errors and terrible spelling > <

In ending, I want to say that I will post more, and be less depressing. May 2012 be full of happiness ^^ especially if the world is going to end in December :)

I want to emerge from the water a more complete me xx

Much love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment